Why not try...
- Higher Nature Super Potency Fish Oil Capsules 90Higher Nature Super Potency Fish Oi ...Special Price £20.76 Regular Price £25.95
- Kiki Health Pure Marine Collagen Caps 150Kiki Health Pure Marine Collagen Ca ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- HealthAid Senior Probio Capsules 30SeniorProbio capsules are specially ...Special Price £21.59 Regular Price £26.99
- Pharmanord Bio-Curcumin Capsules 50✓ 400 mg patented* curcumin extra ...Special Price £20.83 Regular Price £24.50
- Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D Tablets 240Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin ...Special Price £21.35 Regular Price £30.50
- Ancient + Brave True Collagen Powder 200gAncient + Brave True Collagen Powde ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
Starflower Oil is extracted from the seeds of the Borage plant, and contains the richest source of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), even more potent than Evening Primrose Oil. GLA is a fatty acid that the body converts to a hormone-like substance called Prostaglandin which benefits immune and nervous system, helps maintain healthy skin, metabolism and flexible joints. It is also known to support female health in all stages of life.
HealthAid Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules may be of benefit to:
People who wish to improve their overall well-being
People who wants to maintain healthy nervous and immune system
People who wish to maintain healthy heart and circulation
People who wants to maintain healthy skin and joints
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily. Adults can increase to three capsules a day. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Vegetarian Capsule Shell (corn starch, glycerol, carrageenan, sodium carbonate), Pure Borage Oil, Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.