Why not try...
- Solgar Chelated Copper Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Copper Tablets: ...Special Price £7.67 Regular Price £10.95
- Lamberts Zinc 15mg Tablets 180Lamberts Zinc 15mg Tablets: An i ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.95
- Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Vegicaps 50Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Ca ...Special Price £7.44 Regular Price £9.30
- Nature's Aid Passiflora, Lemon Balm & Avena Sativa Tablets 60Nature's Aid Passiflora, Lemon ...Special Price £6.71 Regular Price £8.95
- BioCare Nutrisorb B12 Liquid 15mlBioCare Nutrisorb B12 Liquid: ...£6.99
- Nature's Aid Beetroot 4620mg Capsules 60Nature's Aid Beetroot 4620mg C ...Special Price £7.46 Regular Price £9.95
Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a well known, natural antiseptic originating in Australia, which can be dabbed directly onto the skin.
Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a useful cleansing agent for the skin and helps to combat foot odour. Can be used as a disinfectant with Palmarosa. Kills fleas on pets, especially when mixed with citronella.
Featured In: Tea Tree Oil: Uses & Benefits
Directions To Use Pure Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Pure Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I wanted a good quality oil and I am very happy with the Health Aid product