HealthAid Vegan Vitamin B50 Complex Tabs 30
HealthAid Vegan Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets 30:
- Boosts energy levels
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports metabolism
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Vegan Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets?
Modern-day living, balancing family time and workload can often lead to a depletion of energy converting nutrients such as Vitamin B. Therefore, HealthAid now offers a Vitamin B50 Complex, combining several of the B Vitamins to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Contained in the Vitamin B50 Complex tables are Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12. These B Vitamins contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, psychological function, red blood cell formation, the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Vegan Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets:
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal metabolism of proteins and fats
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the maintanance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to normal function of the nervous system and normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the maintanance of normal immune function
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
- Biotin plays contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintanance of normal skin and hair
- Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system
- Choline & Inositol contribute to normal macronutrient and lipid metabolism and the maintanance of normal liver function
- This formula also includes iron which contributes to red blood cell formation
Who should take HealthAid Vegan Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets?
- Individuals Seeking Energy Support
- People with Stressful Lifestyles
- Those Interested in Nervous System Health
- People with Fatigue
- Individuals with Low Dietary Intake
- People with Certain Medical Conditions
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Thiamin (thiamin HCl), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (niacinamide), Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, silica, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Iron (ferrous gluconate), D-Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Emulsifier (triacetin), Glazing Agent (hypromellose, titanium dioxide, mineral oil, iron oxide).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.