HealthAid Vitamin A 5000iu Capsules 100
HealthAid Vitamin A 5000iu Capsules:
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports immune functioning
- Support healthy vision
- Essential for healthy bones and teeth
What are HealthAid Vitamin A 5000iu Capsules?
HealthAid Vitamin A is beneficial for good eyesight and helps build strong cell membranes. It assists in keeping tissues and organs healthy and in the promotion of healthy growth, strong bones, healthy skin, hair, teeth and gums.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Vitamin A 5000iu Capsules:
- Vitamin A enhances immunity, may help to reduce occurrences of night blindness and is effective against skin disorders, such as acne.
- Vitamin A is important in the formation of bones and teeth and also protects against cold and infections.
- Vitamin A acts as an antioxidant which helps against free radical damage and other diseases.
Who should take HealthAid Vitamin A 5000iu Capsules?
- People looking for the support through the ageing process
- Those who have age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and eye related conditions.
- People with poor diets who eat, drink or smoke excessively.
- Those who wish to protect their body against oxidative damage
- People looking for immune support
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily with food; adults can take up to two capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Caution: This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Soybean Oil), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (Gelatine), humectant, (Glycerol, Purified Water)] Fish Oil, Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love it. 5/5
- Love it. 5/5