Why not try...
- Pharmanord StatiQinon Caps 60Pharmanord StatiQinon is a natural ...Special Price £17.47 Regular Price £20.55
- A.Vogel Milk Thistle Complex 100mlMade from milk thistle seedsAlso co ...Special Price £16.79 Regular Price £20.99
- Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Capsules 60Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Capsu ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Pharmanord Bio-Glucosamine Mega 500mg Tabs 140Pharmanord Bio-Glucosamine Mega 500 ...Special Price £17.38 Regular Price £20.45
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium Veg Caps 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium Cap ...Special Price £16.60 Regular Price £20.75Out of stock
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablets 120Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 150 ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £20.95
Vitamin B5 690mg Tablets (Calcium Pantothenate) contains Vitamin B5, which is used to assist in cell building, maintaining normal growth and developing the central nervous system. Vitamin B5 is also vital for conversion of fat and sugar into energy. Vitamin B5 from HealthAid is specially formulated to give you a steady dose throughout the day.
What Are Vitamin B5 690mg Tablets For (Calcium Pantothenate)?
Essential in producing, transporting, and releasing energy from fats.
May lower levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood
Supports the maintainance a healthy digestive tract
May improve the creation of hormones and other substances in the body
Supports the body to turn food into usable energy.
May combat symptoms of mental and physical stress and anxiety,
May reduce signs of ageing
May reduce susceptibility to colds and other infections
Stimulates the adrenal glands
When Should I Take Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) Tablet?
Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) is best to be taken in times of additional stress, to help the body cope better and give an energy boost or when suffering from arthritic pains or elevated cholesterol levels.
|Ingredients||Calcium Pantothenate, Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Binding Agent (acacia gum), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg magnesium stearate, silica), Glazing Agent [hydroxyl propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), veg. glycerine].|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.