HealthAid Vitamin B6 100mg Tablets 90
HealthAid Vitamin B6 100mg Tablets 90:
- Supports immune functioning
- Beneficial for those who experience PMS
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Vitamin B6 Tablets?
Vitamin B6 is used in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fat. It plays a vital role in amino acid metabolism, formation of red blood cells and muscle coordination. Adequate intake of vitamin B6 through diet or supplementation is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Vitamin B6 Tablets:
- Beneficial for mental and physical health.
- Facilitates the conversion of carbohydrates to glucose and thus provides energy.
- Assists in fat and protein metabolism.
- Keep digestive tract and nervous system healthy.
- Helps maintain skin, eyes and liver healthy.
- May support heart health.
- May help with symptoms of PMS and nausea.
- Enhances the activity of immune system.
- Helps to combat stress and fatigue.
Who should take HealthAid Vitamin B6 Tablets?
- Individuals with Vitamin B6 Deficiency
- Women with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) Symptoms
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women
- People with Cardiovascular Health Concerns
- Individuals Seeking Mood and Emotional Balance
- People with Nausea during Pregnancy
- Athletes and Active Individuals
- Individuals Interested in Immune Support
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily (can be increased to two if required). Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), Anti-caking Agent (veg.stearic acid, veg.magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Natural Colour (titanium dioxide), Binding Agent [polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)].
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Soy, Dairy
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.