Why not try...
- Lamberts Natural Beta Carotene 15mg Capsules 90Lamberts Natural Beta Carotene 15mg ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £11.50
- Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps 30Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- A.Vogel Uva Ursi Complex 50mlTo help maintain bladder and urinar ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.49
- NOW Foods Inositol 500mg Capsules 100NOW Foods Inositol 500mg Capsules: ...£9.62Out of stock
- Solgar Liquid Vitamin D3 62.5ug (2500iu) 59mlSolgar Liquid Vitamin D3 62.5ug (25 ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £15.50
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 2000iu Capsules 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 2000iu Capsules ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £11.50
Vitamin B6 is used in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fat. It plays a vital role in amino acid metabolism, formation of red blood cells and muscle coordination. Adequate intake of vitamin B6 through diet or supplementation is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
What Are Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 100mg tablets For?
Beneficial for mental and physical health
Facilitates the conversion of carbohydrates to glucose and thus provides energy.
Assists in fat and protein metabolism.
Keep digestive tract and nervous system healthy.
Helps maintain skin, eyes and liver healthy.
May support heart health
May help with symptoms of PMS and nausea.
Enhances the activity of immune system
Helps to combat stress and fatigue
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), Anti-caking Agent (veg.stearic acid, veg.magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Natural Colour (titanium dioxide), Binding Agent [polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)].|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.