Why not try...
- HealthAid Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg Capsules 60Pumpkins and other squashes are nat ...Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
- Lamberts Imuno-Strength 200mlLamberts Imuno-Strength Liquid: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl B Complex 15mlBiocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl B C ...£14.29
- Lamberts Vegan Glucosamine Tablets 120Lamberts Vegan Glucosamine Tablets: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 10 ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £17.50
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tabs 60Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tablet ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £15.95
B vitamins contribute to normal metabolism, functioning of the nervous and immune system, heart, skin, vision, hair and reduction of tiredness and fatigue. This unique formulation is a combination of essential water-soluble B vitamins with associated nutrients for maximum effect.
What Are Vitamin B99 Complex Tablets For?
Vitamin B1 contributes to normal metabolism of proteins and fats
Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the maintanance of normal mucous membranes
Niacin contributes to normal nervous system and psychological function
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the maintanance of normal immune function
Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintanance of normal hair and skin
Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system
Choline & Inositol contribute to normal macronutrient and lipid metabolism and the maintanance of normal liver function
This formula also includes iron which contributes to normal red blood formation
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Thiamin (thiamin HCl), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (niacinamide), Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, silica, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Iron (ferrous gluconate), D-Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Emulsifier (triacetin), Glazing Agent (hypromellose, titaniumdioxide, mineral oil, iron oxide).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Have been using Healthaid B99 for many years and very pleased with their properties. Very good Vitamin B multivitamin