Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Multi-Vitamins & Minerals (without Iron) Tablets 60Nature's Aid Multi-Vitamins &a ...Special Price £5.59 Regular Price £7.45
- Quest Vitamins Omega 3 Fish Oil Caps 90Quest Vitamins Omega 3 Fish Oil is ...Special Price £5.45 Regular Price £7.79
- Solgar Vitamin B12 500ug Vegicaps 50Solgar Vitamin B12 500ug Vegetable ...Special Price £5.49 Regular Price £7.50
- Lifeplan Vitamin D3 1000iu Tabs 90Lifeplan Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets: ...Special Price £5.43 Regular Price £6.79
- A.Vogel Urticalcin Tabs 360Silicea is a substance most often a ...Special Price £5.59 Regular Price £6.99
- A.Vogel Molkosan 200mlA.Vogel Molkosan: ✓ One of Alfre ...Special Price £5.59 Regular Price £6.99
Effervescent Vitamin C 1000mg tablets from HealthAid are dissolvable refreshing, fruit flavoured tablets which make up into a drink containing a full gram of Vitamin C in a readily absorbable form. This product provides an alternative way of taking supplements especially for those who have difficulty in swallowing tablets. The HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent tablets comes in three lovely tasting flavours; orange, lemon and blackcurrant.
These tablets may:
Help maintain normal growth and development.
Improve the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
Help enhance brain functioning
Work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
Help maintain healthy hair
Improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
Enhance the healing process
Help reduce swelling and painful joints
People that might take these tablets include those who:
Need to increase their immunity function
Wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
Are exposed to free radical damage.
Require natural antihistamine.
Have sensitive stomachs
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Acidity Regulator (citric acid anhydrous, sodium bicarbonate), Sweetener (sorbitol, mannitol, sodium saccharin), Bulking Agent (calcium carbonate, polyethylene glycol), Flavour Enhancer (blackcurrant flavour)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.