Health Aid Vitamin C 1000mg Orange Effervescent Tabs 20
HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Orange Effervescent Tablets 20:
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports immune functioning
- Helps with growth and development
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets?
Effervescent Vitamin C 1000mg tablets from HealthAid are dissolvable refreshing, fruit flavoured tablets which make up into a drink containing a full gram of Vitamin C in a readily absorbable form. This product provides an alternative way of taking supplements especially for those who have difficulty in swallowing tablets. The HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent tablets comes in three lovely tasting flavours; orange, lemon and blackcurrant.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets:
- Help maintain normal growth and development
- Improve the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
- Help enhance brain functioning
- Work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- Help maintain healthy hair
- Improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- Enhance the healing process
- Help reduce swelling and painful joints
Who should take HealthAid Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets?
- Need to increase their immunity function
- Wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Are exposed to free radical damage
- Require natural antihistamine
- Have sensitive stomachs
How to use:
One tablet daily, to be dissolved in a glass of water. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Acidity Regulator (citric acid anhydrous, sodium bicarbonate), Sweetener (sorbitol, mannitol, sodium saccharin), Bulking Agent (calcium carbonate, polyethylene glycol), Flavour Enhancer (blackcurrant flavour)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.