Why not try...
- Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegetable Capsu ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.99
- Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets: ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £13.75
- Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu Tablets 100Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu Tablets ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.99
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 1000iu Capsules 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 1000iu Capsules ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £10.50
- Fushi Wellbeing Organic Triphala 333mg Veg Caps 60✓ Triphala is effective in cleans ...£9.00
- Pharmanord Bio-Vitamin D3 5000iu 125mcg caps 30Pharmanord Bio-Vitamin 5000iu -125m ...Special Price £8.71 Regular Price £10.25
Vitamin contributes to normal collagen formation, which is the structural protein providing support to blood vessels, skin, gums, teeth, bones and cartilage. Vitamin C also increases the absorption of iron and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. HealthAid Vitamin C is buffered with Rosehip and Aceroal so it is highly bioavailable and gentle on the stomach.
What Are Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets For?
May help maintain normal growth and development.
Contribute to normal collagen formation
Contribute to normal nervous system and psychological function
Contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative damage
Contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
May enhance the healing process
May help reduce swelling and painful joints
Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets may be of benefit to those who:
Need to increase their immunity function
Wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
Are exposed to free radical damage.
Require natural antihistamine.
Have sensitive stomachs
When Should I Take Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets?
Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone. This prolonged released tablet supplies bursts of vitamin C throughout the day.
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, HPMC), Bulking Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), microcrystalline cellulose], Rosehip Powder (rosa canina), Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Stabiliser [crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose (SCMC)], Glazing Agent (SCMC, dextrin, dextrose, soy lecithin, sodium citrate), Acerola Powder, Hesperidin, Rutin|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good product, not just vitamin C but with added bioflavanoids too