Why not try...
- Lamberts Zincatest 100mlLamberts Zincatest: Zincatest&nb ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.50
- A.Vogel Bambu Coffee Substitute 200gBambu is a 100% natural coffee alte ...Special Price £7.19 Regular Price £8.99
- Solgar Zinc Picolinate 22mg Tablets 100Solgar Zinc Picolinate 22mg Tablets ...Special Price £7.49 Regular Price £10.50
- Lamberts Nicotinamide 250mg Tablets 100Lamberts Nicotinamide 250mg Tablets ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.95
- BioCare Nutrisorb B12 Liquid 15mlBioCare Nutrisorb B12 Liquid: ...£6.99
- Lifeplan WindAway Activated Charcoal 334mg Caps 90Lifeplan WindAway Activated Charcoa ...Special Price £7.03 Regular Price £8.79
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. Vitamin D is vital for the maintenance of the body's organ systems. It helps regulate the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralization to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
What are Vitamin D Tablets for?
May help promote calcium absorption in the gut
May help maintain adequate serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate
May play a role in the normal mineralization of bone
May help to maintain strong, healthy bones
May help protect against bones disorders such as osteoporosis
Each Tablet contains (average):
Vitamin D (500iu) 12.5µg
Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Silicon Dioxide, Veg. Stearic Acid, Veg. Magnesium Stearate
When should I take Vitamin D Tablets?
Vitamin D Tablets can be taken on a daily basis to ensure adequate Vitamin D intake, and to help maintain healthy bones and teeth.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide, Veg. Stearic Acid, Veg. Magnesium Stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.