Why not try...
- BetterYou Multivitamin Kids Daily Oral Spray 25mlBetterYou Multivitamin Kids Daily O ...Special Price £9.56 Regular Price £11.95
- Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tablets 100Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tab ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- HealthAid Osteoflex Cream 100mlThe optimum formulation for healthy ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- A.Vogel Hawthorn Garlic Caps 90Made from Hawthorn berriesAlso cont ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99Out of stock
- HealthAid Immutone Shark Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Immutone Shark Oil Capsules can be ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 4000iu Capsules 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 4000iu Capsules ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.50
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. It helps regulate the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorous and plays a crucial role in the development of strong healthy bones and teeth. HealthAid Vitamin D3 drops provides a highly absorbable liquid form of Vitamin D3 with a great tasting strawberry flavour.
What Are Vitamin D3 Drops For?
May help to promote calcium absorption
May assist in maintaining adequate serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate
May play a crucial role in the normal mineralization of bone
May help to maintain strong and healthy bones
Help in cell differentiation and improve specialisation of cell functions
May help boost the immune system and inhibit the autoimmunity
Also improve insulin secretion
May help regulate blood pressure
When Should I Take Vitamin D3 Drops?
Vitamin D3 drops can be taken on a daily basis to ensure adequate Vitamin D intake, and to help maintain healthy bones and teeth.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Natural Sweetener (xylitol), Bulking Agent (water), Emulsifier (acacia gum, soy lecithin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Acidity Regulator (citric acid), Flavour Enhancer (natural strawberry flavour), Natural Preservative (potassium sorbate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.