Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 4000iu Capsules 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 4000iu Capsules ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.50
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg Tablets 180Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulph ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.99
- Solgar Liquid Vitamin D3 62.5ug (2500iu) 59mlSolgar Liquid Vitamin D3 62.5ug (25 ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £15.50
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Capsules 60Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- A.Vogel Ivy Thyme Complex 50mlThis unique combination of herbs is ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.49
- Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets 90Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets: For ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
HealthAid Vitamin K Complex + Vit D3 tablets provide unique and well balanced combination of essential fat soluble Vitamins such as: Vitamin K1, Vitamin K2- Menaquinone7 and Vitamin D3, offering a great support to bone and cardiovascular health. Menaquinone-MK7 is a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin K2 that has been known to contribute to the maintenance of a healthy heart and blood vessels.
What are Vitamin K Complex + Vit D3 tablets for?
Play an important role in the structure, integrity and maintenance of healthy bones.
Required for normal blood coagulation.
Support for cardiovascular health and a healthy heart.
Help regulate the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorous in the body.
Play a crucial role in bone formation and mineralisation.
Support the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
Vitamin K Complex + Vit D3 tablets are beneficial for:
People who want to maintain strong healthy bones.
People who aim to increase their bone density.
Ideal for the development or renewal of bone cells.
Elderly people who are more prone to bone aliments.
People, who wish to support their cardiovascular system, maintain healthy heart and vessels.
Those with a poor diet.
People who do not have enough exposure to sunlight.
People who want to improve their teeth health.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin K2-MK7 (menaquinone-7), Preparation (glycerol monostearate, fermented defatted flour extract, alpha tocopherol acetate), Coating (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, titanium dioxide, glycerine), Vitamin D3 Preparation (acacia, starch, medium chain triglycerides,cholecalciferol, DL-a-tocopherol), Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...