HealthAid WinterVits Tablets 30
Why not try...
- Solgar Gold Specifics Homocysteine Modulators Vegicaps 60Sugar, salt and starch free Suit ...£9.49
- Biocare Nutrisorb Zinc 30mlLiquid zinc in a simple water base ...£10.47
- Terranova Reishi 500mg Vegicaps 50A nutritional supplement made using ...Special Price £10.04 Regular Price £12.55
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...£9.99
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Caps 60Daily Intake: One a day ...£10.49
Wintervits Tablets are specially formulated combining the most well known nutrients for immune support. It contains the benefits of Maitake Mushroom together with Astragalus, Propolis, Vitamin C, Zinc and Quercetin, to help provide prolonged support during the winter months, when the immune system is not always at its best.
Free from Yeast , Gluten,wheat,Soya,Dairy, Sugar ,Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
|Ingredients||Vitamin C Prep [calcium ascorbate, hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Maitake Mushroom Powder (grifola frondosa), Rutin, Bulking Agent(microcrystalline cellulose), Quercetin,Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate,silica), Astragalus Root Extract (astragalus membranaceus), Zinc Citrate, Stabiliser(croscarmellose sodium), Binding Agent(acacia gum), Glazing Agent (HPMC,glycerine), Propolis Extract (resina propoli).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.