Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Cod Liver Oil Liquid 500mlNature's Aid Cod Liver Oil 500 ...Special Price £8.21 Regular Price £10.95
- Jarrow Formulas Methyl Folate 400mcg Caps 60✓ Biologically Active Folate (Met ...£8.36
- Solgar Choline/Inositol 250/250mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Choline/Inositol 250/250mg C ...Special Price £8.05 Regular Price £11.50
- Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules 30Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules: ...Special Price £8.14 Regular Price £10.18Out of stock
- Pharmanord BIOmega-3 Kids Fish Oil 1000mg Caps 120Pharmanord BIOmega-3 Kids Fish Oil ...Special Price £8.46 Regular Price £9.95
- Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegetable Cap ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £13.50Out of stock
Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) 10ml is a useful night time fragrance with a sensual and euphoric yet relaxing aroma. Beneficial to ease tension. Also, a useful oil for the skin.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions To Use Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) 10ml :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
Its strong odour may cause headaches.
Do not use with inflammatory skin conditions or dermatitis.
|Ingredients||Pure Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) 10ml|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.