HealthAid Zimacal Effervescent Tablets 20
Why not try...
HealthAid Zimacal Effervescent Tablets 20:
- Supports strong bones and teeth
- Beneficial for women in the pre or post menopause period
- Helps regulate muscle contraction
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Zimacal Effervescent Tablets?
Zimical Effervescent Tablets contain Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc, which are three of the most important minerals that the body needs to help gain and maintain strong bone health. Calcium and Magnesium contribute to the maintanance of strong and healthy bones, whilst zinc is essential for cell division and growth.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Zimacal Effervescent Tablets:
- Good for the healthy development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Important in supporting bone health in postmenopausal women
- Beneficial for the maintanance of a healthy heartbeat and normal blood circulation
- Essential for muscle contraction and relaxation
Who should take HealthAid Zimacal Effervescent Tablets?
- Those who wish to build strong bones and healthy teeth
- Athletes who may experience repeated bone injuries
- Elderly people who may have poor bone health
- Women who are going through either pre or post menopause period
- People who need to regulate muscle contraction, including their heartbeat
- Those on restricted or imbalanced diets with insufficient essential mineral intake
How to use:
Children (1-3years): One tablet daily, to be dissolved in water. Children (4-12years), Adults, Pregnant & Breastfeeding: one tablet 2 times a day, or as advised by a suitably qualified person. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
|Ingredients||Citric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol*, Magnesium Oxide, Maize Starch, Citrus Flavour, Acesulfame K, Zinc Citrate, Silicon Dioxide, Cholecalciferol (vitamin D), Phytomenadione (vitamin K). [*with sweetener]|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- They work really well, I've noticed the difference when I'm not taking them.