HealthAid Zincovit-C Chewable Lozenges 60
HealthAid ZincoVit-C Chewable Lozenges 60:
- Specially formulated with Zinc, Vitamin C and Propolis
- Pleasant tasting lozenges
- Antioxidant properties
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid Zincovit-C Chewable Lozenges?
HealthAid ZincoVit C Chewable Lozenges are specially formulated with Zinc, Vitamin C and Propolis to provide all the richness and beneficial properties of these three important ingredients in one pleasant tasting lozenge. An ideal supplement for all year round immune support. Especially in the winter when the body needs all the help it can get during the cold months, and spring to help boost your immune system.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Zincovit-C Chewable Lozenges:
- Zinc is essential for growth, carbohydrate metabolism, and nutrient assimilation, maintenance of enzyme system, healthy bones, skin, collagen, protein synthesis and reproductive organs.
- Vitamin C, an essential antioxidant, contributes to normal iron absorption, collagen formation, and growth, repair of soft tissues, bones, teeth and healthy gums.
- Propolis is a natural product from the Beehive renowned worldwide for its wide ranging properties and is used by bees to strengthen and fortify the hive.
Who should take HealthAid Zincovit-C Chewable Lozenges?
- Those who have sore throats
- Those who wish to lessen the duration of a cold or flu
- Those who want to fortify the immune system
How to use:
Children over 3 years of age: suck or chew one tablet daily; over 9 years can increase to two tablets daily. Adults can have up to four tablets daily, for limited periods of time. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Sucrose, Dextrose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), Propolis Extract, Orange Flavouring, Zinc Citrate, Veg. Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Veg. Magnesium Stearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great tablets for building up your immune system to ward off coughs and colds.
- great for speeding the departure of a cold
- Magic tablets (if taken at the first sign) to fend off a cold.
- These are good value pills; I cannot say that I particularly enjoy their taste when chewing them however but we are all different, maybe the rest of t
- It's so convenient to take for the whole family (expect children under 3), Great stuff for the winter months
- I couldn't say if it aided my recovery, but didn't hinder it!
- If you like the flavour of salty orange then these are for you. Saying that I think they helped take my sore throat to the runny nose quicker. See wha
- I swear by these! I used to get colds lasting me two weeks or more as a time, then I got glandular fever... I decided I needed to try something. These