Hermes Twilly d'Hermès Deodorant Spray 150ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Leg Elixir 150mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Leg Elix ...Special Price £31.50 Regular Price £38.50
- Diesel D Eau de Toilette 30mlD by Diesel Eau de Toilette Spray ...Special Price £31.50 Regular Price £36.00
- Coach Eau de Parfum 30mlCoach Eau de Parfum Spray: For H ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
Hermes Twilly d'Hermès Deodorant Spray:
- For Her
- A fragranced formula that offers protection and freshness
- Provides a sensation of comfort and well-being all day long
- Another way to wear fragrance with Twilly d'Hermès
A fragranced formula that offers protection, freshness and softness to the skin, for a sensation of comfort and well-being all day long.
"It is with young women in mind, by observing their lives, that I created Twilly d'Hermès. Free, bold, connected, mischievous and irreverent, they turn expectation on its head, swim against the tide, impose their own rhythm, invent a brand new tempo." - Christine Nagel.
In a final flash of wit, a hand-tied silk ribbon playfully graces the bottle. Each silk ribbon is unique.
What does Hermes Twilly d'Hermès Eau de Parfum smell like?
It is in this spirit that Christine Nagel composed Twilly d'Hermès. Ginger, tuberose and sandalwood are given a new twist. Combined differently, they become searing spice, disconcerting attraction, a revelation of the carnal.
The scent of the Hermès girls, Twilly d'Hermès is a daring fragrance woven with striking ginger and sensual tuberose. A floral, spicy and oriental Eau de Parfum.
Hermes Twilly d'Hermès Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Ginger, Bergamot, Bitter Orange
- Heart Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine, Orange Blossom
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.