Higher Nature High Strength B Complex Caps 90
Higher Nature High Strength B Complex Capsules:
- Complete B vitamin formula
- Contains optimum forms including folic acid as methyltetrafolate
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Why do we need B vitamins?
B vitamins are known for giving us energy - individual B vitamins also support health, ranging from the nervous and immune systems, through to red blood cell formation and even skin health.
Poor diet, alcohol and especially stress deplete B vitamins, so make sure you are not lacking in these daily essentials.
- Those who lead hectic lives as this is known to deplete B vitamins.
- If your nervous system needs a bit of a reboot,
- You feel you are running on empty, or are just simply tired and fatigued, this one is for you.
- The perfect way to restore your get up and go.
What are the benefits of Higher Nature High Strength B Complex?
B vitamins work as a collective so this complex harnesses the full range of B vitamins at great doses to really make a difference to your energy.
This is the perfect combination of B vitamins to help combat fatigue and tiredness and keep your energy and vitality going all day long:
- Full range of B vitamins including thiamin, niacin and pantothenic acid.
- Incorporates forms such as the methyltetrafolate form of folic acid and the methylcobalamin form of vitamin B12 for enhanced support.
- Ensures maximal absorption and effectiveness.
Allergen and Dietary Information:
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
FREE-FROM: Artificial colours, flavours and preservatives, gluten, lactose, dairy, salt, soy, sugar, wheat and yeastSuitable for vegetarians and vegans.
|Choline bitartrate (anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide), capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, thiamin (vitamin B1), calcium d-pantothenate (vitamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, inositol, pyridoxal-5-phosphate (vitamin B6), anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (folic acid), pteroylglutamic acid (folic acid), biotin, methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.