Why not try...
- Solgar L-Carnitine 1500mg Liquid 473mlSolgar L-Carnitine 1500mg Liquid: ...Special Price £17.99 Regular Price £28.95
- BioCare Magnesium Taurate Vegicaps 60BioCare Magnesium Taurate Capsules: ...£18.69
- Lamberts Maximum Strength Colladeen Tablets 60Lamberts Maximum Strength Colladeen ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £21.95
- Pharmanord StatiQinon Caps 60Pharmanord StatiQinon is a natural ...Special Price £17.47 Regular Price £20.55
- Lamberts Eyewise 20mg Tablets 60Lamberts Eyewise 20mg Tablets: N ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £21.95
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablets 120Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 150 ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £20.95
Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex "50" Capsules:
- High potency B vitamin complex to help unlock energy from food
- Supports mental performance
- Supports reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
Why do we need vitamin B?
Solgar Vitamin B-Complex ''50'' is a high potency Vitamin B-Complex delivering a 50 mg dose of key B vitamins. Many B vitamins are interdependent, and thus it is best to take them in combination, such as through a B-complex or a multiple vitamin containing a B-complex.
Solgar’s unique formula delivers Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12. B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal.
Key ingredients in Solgar Vitamin B-Complex ''50'':
Solgar Vitamin B-Complex ''50'' is a rich complex of B vitamin in one capsule daily:
• High potency dose of B vitamins
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
• Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
• Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
• Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
• Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Choline (as bitartrate), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Inositol, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Bulking Agent: dicalcium phosphate, Powdered Plant Base (Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum), Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf and Stem, Acerola (Malpighia glabra) Extract Fruit, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Leaf, Watercress (Nasturtium officinalis) Leaf and Stem, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Fruit), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- These are super strong! It made my wee bright yellow! I found out it’s because I didn’t need the extra vitamins because my diet already catered fo
- I am never disappointed by Solgar. This b complex is definitely strong enough to make a difference. I tried lower strength and I did not notice any im
- These are more expensive than some other brands but I would not buy any other brand after using these. I can tell that the blend of B vitamins is doin
- Thank you. Super quality and great price. Vitamin B is very helpful even to keep hair dark and nice :))
- Great absorption and really helps boost the effects of other vitamins, minerals and natural herbs administered for whatever reason.
- Energy levels are and fatugue is low with th eadded bonus of green urine bright
- Great, I feel like these help to give me more energy throughout the day.
- These vitamins do work as I felt more energetic within days. The only thing your urine changes colour to very bright so my suggestion is drink a lot o
- Five stars
- Solgar quality vitamins. You get what you pay for! Great value
- excellent vitamin complex.....very important as b vit are water soluable and last in the body...3 to 4 hours
- Good capsule if you need vitamin B support.
- b complex is important for health and well being
- Great product, just love it. Balances mood levels out too. Not too keen on the smell, but its worth it.
- panic attacks subsided thanks
- I have been taking a daily dose of Vitamin B for some time, and find it helps with my energy levels. Apparently it works by converting food into energ