Higher Nature Pro-Woman Caps 30
This high strength formula not only provides 15 billion female specific live organisms in every capsule, but it also delivers extra support for the immune system and the delicate mucous membranes which line the vaginal and urinary systems.
- Specific and comprehensive multi strain support for women
- 15 billion per capsule
- 6 strains including Lactobacillus acidophilus and rhamnosus
- Lactobacilli strains naturally inhabit healthy vaginal flora
- Added vitamin B6 for regulation of hormonal activity and immune function
- With biotin which contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes which line the urinary system and vagina
- No need for refrigeration
Why not try...
- Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex "100" Tablets 100Suitable for Vegans Suitable for ...£19.49
- Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex Veg Caps 60Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£20.15
- Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia & MSM Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia &a ...Special Price £20.16 Regular Price £25.20
Formulated precisely with females in mind! Live bacteria are integral to our health and we have trillions living within and on us at any one time in all areas of the body. Known collectively as the microbiome – our nutritional therapists consider them one of the cornerstones to good health.
Lactobacilli strains in particular play a starring role in vaginal flora and intimate health, but a healthy urinary system relies on them too. Bifidobacterium strains colonise the lower bowel, the flora of which are closely linked to the urinary system specifically in women. When the delicate balance of flora is disrupted, it affects the pH balance in the vagina and can cause discomfort.
Pro-Woman contains Lactobacillus strains including acidophilus, reuteri, rhamnosus, and gasseri, alongside Bifidobacteria strains lactis and bifidum.
We add biotin, which is one of the B vitamins and is needed for maintaining health mucous membranes – these are the linings of both the vagina and the urinary system onto which our healthy bacteria colonise. We also include Vitamin B6 which is needed for immune function and hormonal activity.
|Ingredients||One Tablet Typically Provides Providing in total 15 Billion microorganisms per capsule (15 x 10 9 CFU) Lactobacillus reuteri NCIMB 30242 Lactobacillus rhamnosus CUL63 Lactobacillus gasseri CUL09 Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL60 Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis CUL34 Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20 Providing in total 15 Billion microorganisms per capsule (15 x 10 9 CFU) Biotin 50ug Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.4mg Additional ingredients: Microcrystaline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate. Capsule: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose|
|Disclaimer||The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.