Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Parfum 50ml
Why not try...
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Eau Intense Vétiver Eau de Parfum 50mlHermes Terre d'Hermès Eau Int ...Special Price £57.50 Regular Price £72.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau de Toilette Intense 125mlJean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau d ...Special Price £59.00 Regular Price £76.00Out of stock
- Valentino Valentina Eau de Parfum 50mlValentino Valentina Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £60.50 Regular Price £79.00
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Yellow Dream Eau de Toilette 100mlValentino Uomo Born in Roma Yellow ...Special Price £58.50 Regular Price £76.00
- Gucci Rush Eau de Toilette 75mlGucci Rush Eau de Toilette: Top ...Special Price £59.00 Regular Price £74.00Out of stock
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Parfum:
- Spray for her
- Floral-aquatic fragrance
- Features notes of lotus, freesia and rose
In 1992, Issey Miyake imagined the scent of water, the source of life, by creating a timeless yet modern fragrance.
What does Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Parfum smell like?
A fresh, floral and woody scent with hints of lilies and soft freesia combined with sensual precious woods. A signature scent as unforgettable as unexpected. A floral and sensual fragrance composed of more subtle, sun-drenched flowers. When Flower meets Sun. A sunny floral aquatic with a woody trail.
The fragrance is floral-aquatic and it opens with notes of lotus, freesia and rose. The heart consists of lily and osmanthus, while the base notes are sandalwood, cedar and ambrette.
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Parfum Fragrance Notes:
Top notes: Rose, Lotus
Heart notes: Lily, Osmanthus
Base notes: Sandalwood, Cedar, Ambrette
|Ingredients||ALCOHOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), AQUA (WATER), BUTYLPHENYL METHOLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, EUGENOL, BENZOPHENONE-3, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, FARNESOL, CITRAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, ISOEUGENOL, ANISE ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.