Issey Miyake Pure Petale de Nectar Eau de Toilette 50ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Aromatic - AbsinthHeart ...£54.00Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette 50mlGet ready to seduce... and be seduc ...Special Price £50.00 Regular Price £56.00
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombilicious Body Cream 200mlThe Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bo ...£49.00Out of stock
- Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Cologne Spray 75mlTop Notes: Coriander, Orange Blosso ...£54.00
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum 50mlTop notes: Grapefruit, Green Apple, ...£52.00
- Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau de Parfum 50mlRalph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau ...Special Price £53.00 Regular Price £64.00
With Pétale de Nectar, L’Eau d’Issey Pure blossoms into a garden of dawn-tinged flowers, swaying in the fresh sea breeze of the sensual ambergris and cashmeran accord that is the unique signature of the trilogy. A soft explosion of sweet springtime scents…
A sweet aquatic floral fragrance which opens with Honey Pear and quickly descends into a heart of rose patels. A base of Sandalwood lifts the fragrance up.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Benzyl Salicylate, Aqua (Water), Citronellol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, BHT, CI60730 (Ext Violet 2), CI19140 (Yellow 5)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.