Jarrow Formulas L-Glutamine Powder 1000g
Why not try...
- Enzymedica Lacto Capsules 90Enzymedica Lacto Capsules are:Suita ...£51.99
- Solgar Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus Vegicaps 120Solgar Advanced Multi-Billion Dophi ...Special Price £49.99 Regular Price £70.99
- Life Extension SAMe S-Adenosyl-Methionine 400mg Tabs 60Helps maintain stable mood Support ...£50.86
- Terranova Red Yeast Rice, COQ-10 & Bergamot Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Red Yeast Rice, COQ-10 an ...Special Price £50.88 Regular Price £63.60
- Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules 90Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules: ...£52.79
- Nature's Plus Ageloss Rejuvabolic Tabs 90Nature's Plus Ageloss Rejuvabo ...£47.50
✓ Amino Acid Used in Muscles, Metabolism of the Immune System, Intestinal Tract, Kidneys, Gallbladder, Pancreas and Liver Supports Muscle Tissue* & Immune Function.
✓ Jarrow Formulas L-Glutamine Is Manufactured via Microbiological Fermentation and Is USP/FCC Grade
✓ This Product Is 100% L-Glutamine and Contains NO Other Substance
✓ L-Glutamine - the most abundant amino acid in the human body - is involved in many metabolic processes, including the synthesis and protection of muscle tissue, the production of glycogen, as well as immune support during periods of immune and muscular stress.
✓ L-Glutamine is also a major source of fuel for enterocytes (intestinal cells) and hence supports the integrity of the intestinal lining.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.