Jimmy Choo I Want Choo Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Hermes Elixir Des Merveilles Eau de Parfum 50mlOlfactory emotion: Warm, SensualMai ...£71.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 150ml✓ Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour ...Special Price £73.50 Regular Price £90.00Out of stock
- Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau de Parfum 100mlRalph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau ...Special Price £71.50 Regular Price £88.00
- Michael Kors Gorgeous Eau de Parfum 100mlMichael Kors Gorgeous! Eau de Parfu ...Special Price £80.00 Regular Price £95.00Out of stock
- Thierry Mugler Angel Nova Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Raspberry & LycheeHe ...£79.00Out of stock
Top Notes: Mandarin, Peach
Heart Notes: Red Spider Lily, Jasmine Sambac
Base Notes: Vanilla, Benzoin
I Want Choo explodes with joy and finishes with a seductive twist. Let the party begin.
Jimmy Choo I Want Choo Eau de Parfum is an oriental floral fragrance. A sparkling top note of Mandarine contrasts with velvety Peach. The sensual Red Spider Lily blends with Jasmine Sambac to reveal a daring allure. The base notes of Vanilla and Benzoin leave an intense trail behind.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat (SD Alcohol 39-C), Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, BHT, CI14700 (Red 4), CI19140 (Yellow 5), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Coumarin, Citronellol, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.