Jimmy Choo Man Ice Eau de Toilette 30ml
Why not try...
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 40mlIssey Miyake L'Eau D'Isse ...Special Price £32.50 Regular Price £40.00Out of stock
- Diesel D Eau de Toilette 30mlD by Diesel Eau de Toilette Spray ...Special Price £31.50 Regular Price £36.00
- Coach Dreams Sunset Eau de Parfum 40mlCoach Dreams Sunset Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £30.50 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
Jimmy Choo Man Ice Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- Exudes innate confidence and effortless attitude
- Fresh and aromatic
- Opens with a citrus breeze of mandarin
Jimmy Choo's Man Ice Exudes innate confidence and effortless attitude that defines the Jimmy Choo man but his intense sensuality subsides as he succumbs to a more whimsical side.
His rebellious attitude and moody masculinity are set against a softer spirit as his passion and humour develop along with the top notes of the fragrance.
Jimmy Choo MAN ICE presents a playful game of seduction between a man and woman captured in an enticing fragrance.
What does Jimmy Choo Man Ice smell like?
Refreshing and powerful, it opens with a citrus breeze of mandarin, bergamot and cedrat essence but is intensified with heart notes of woody vetiver, patchouli essence and cedarwood enhanced by crisp apple. Its carnal wake of musk, moss and ambroxan gives the fragrance a natural elegance punctuated by a hypnotic signature.
- Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Bergamot, Citron
- Heart Notes: Vetiver, Patchouli, Cedar, Apple
- Base Notes: Musk, Moss, Ambroxan
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.