Jimmy Choo Perfumed Body Lotion 150ml
Why not try...
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Deodorant Spray 150mlIssey Miyake L'Eau D'Isse ...Special Price £23.00 Regular Price £27.00Out of stock
- Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette 50mlCacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette: ...Special Price £25.00 Regular Price £34.50Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne Olympea Unctuous Shower Gel 200mlPaco Rabanne Olympea Unctuous Showe ...Special Price £25.00 Regular Price £29.50Out of stock
- Marc Jacobs Perfect Body Lotion 150mlMarc Jacobs Perfect Body Lotion: ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £28.00
Jimmy Choo Perfumed Body Lotion:
- Essential part of your bodycare ritual
- Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Pear, Green Notes
- Heart Notes: Orchid
- Base Notes: Toffee, Patchouli
Jimmy Choo Perfumed Body Lotion is an essential part of your bodycare ritual. The lingering sensual base notes of sweet toffee meld with Indonesian Patchouli to leave a subtle, sensual memory on the skin.
What does Jimmy Choo Perfumed Body Lotion smell like?
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum expresses an aura of strength and beauty. Glamorous in attitude, confident, intelligent and with a sense of fashion and fun, the fragrance is a modern Fruity Chypre with warm, rich, woody depths. It’s a fragrance inspired by modern women – strong, empowered, beautiful, seductive and alluring with a hidden and mysterious sense of confident sexuality.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.