Klorane Eye Make-Up Remover Lotion with Cornflower 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dermablend SOS Corrector Concealer StickUse Vichy Dermablend Corrective Cre ...As low as £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Bioderma Photoderm Tinted Aquafluid SPF50+ Light Colour 40mlBioderma Photoderm Tinted Aquafluid ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
The Klorane Eye Make-Up Remover Lotion is rich in cornflower water, with its soothing and decongesting properties, this solution easily removes all traces of make-up. Extremely gentle, with a pH identical to that of tears, it is perfectly tolerated and does not sting the eyes, even those of contact lens wearers.
KLORANE Laboratories have selected Centaurea Cyanu, a harvest plant commonly seen in Europe and Western Asia to soothe sensitive eyes. The plant is grown in France and the harvest of its flowers is performed during floral booming. These flowers are then dried in the shade and in airy premises to ensure that their original colour is kept. The soothing, decongesting extract is obtained from dried plants that contain a natural blue colouring agent called cyanocentaurein.
How to use: For a soothing and relaxing effect, apply on a cotton pad and leave it on your eye lid for few seconds in order to dissolve the make-up. Then gently massage to remove the rest of the make-up.
Biodegradable formula - Dermatologically tested
|Ingredients||WATER (AQUA). BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER. POLOXAMER 184. HEXYLENE GLYCOL. PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES. ACID BLUE 3 (CI 42051). PHENETHYL ALCOHOL. SODIUM CHLORIDE. TRISODIUM EDTA.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is the best eye makeup removal, good for sensitive eyes, gets the makeup off easily. I’ve been using it for years as nothing else compares.
- Love this product. Really soft and so gentle on my sensitive eyes. Would recommend.
- Excellent product and service from Landys Chemist