Klorane Nourishing Shampoo Bar with Mango 80g
Why not try...
- Rausch Seaweed Scalp Pack Mask 100mlRausch Seaweed Scalp Pack Mask: ...Special Price £12.71 Regular Price £14.95
- Phyto PhytoDefrisant Anti-Frizz Shampoo 250mlPhyto PhytoDefrisant Anti-Frizz Sha ...Special Price £11.80 Regular Price £14.75
- Fushi Wellbeing Papaya Seed Oil 50ml✓ Cleansing✓ Skin Brightening, ...£12.00
- Klorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream with Mango Butter 125mlKlorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream w ...£13.00
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
- Phyto PhytoCyane Densifying Treatment Shampoo 250mlHighly recommended for temporary ha ...Special Price £12.60 Regular Price £15.75Out of stock
Klorane Nourishing Shampoo Bar with Mango:
✓ Hydrates and protects dry hair
✓ Biodegradable formula
✓ Dermatologically tested
This nourishing shampoo for dry hair protectes each individual hair without weighing it down. The mango, Mangifera indica L. is selected for its natually high fatty acids and polysaccharides that nourish and protect. For dry hair, leaving it looking and feeling supple, soft and shiny.
Mango, a fruit of the sacred Mango tree which originated in Asia, is traditionally used for its nourishing properties. We have chosen the species Mangifera indica L., the kernel of which is high in fatty acids and polysaccharides, with nourishing and protective properties. The Mangos, hand harvested just before maturity when essential ingredients are most concentrated, are grown in India with a process that respects the environment. The kernels are sun-dried naturally and then cold pressed to render a highly nourishing butter, incorporated in this shampoo to optimise its nourishing properties.
How to use
Apply to wet hair. Work into a lather and then rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
|Ingredients||WATER (AQUA). SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE. PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. LAURYL BETAINE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. ACRYLATES COPOLYMER. BENZOIC ACID. CITRIC ACID. COCO-GLUCOSIDE. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GERANIOL. GLYCOL PALMITATE. GLYCOL STEARATE. GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE. LINALOOL. MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER (MANGIFERA INDICA SEED BUTTER). PHENOXYETHANOL. SODIUM CHLORIDE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER. YELLOW 5 (CI 19140). YELLOW 6 (CI 15985).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.