Klorane Oat Milk Dry Shampoo Spray 150ml
Why not try...
- Klorane Quinine Conditioning Balm 200mlKlorane Quinine Conditioning Balm i ...£10.00
- Klorane Mango Butter Nourishing Balm 200mlThe Klorane Mango Butter Nourishing ...£10.00
- Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser 125mlVichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser is: ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Hydrating Cleansing Cream 200mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar H Hydrating ...Special Price £10.63 Regular Price £12.50
- Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution Intensive Purifying Gel 200mlVichy Normaderm Phytosolution Inten ...Special Price £11.05 Regular Price £13.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Kerium Intensive Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 125mlImprove the health of your hair and ...Special Price £10.63 Regular Price £12.50
KLORANE Dry shampoo extends the life of blow-drys and helps decrease the frequency of washing hair. It restores freshness and lightness thanks to a combination of oat milk, with softening and protective properties, and highly absorbent micronised powders. Hair regains volume and lightness in just 2 minutes.
Oat, a perennial plant originating from the Poaceae family is traditionally used for its softening and protecting properties. We have chosen to grow a spring species called Avena Sativa L., renowned for its high content in lipids and vitamins. In the Southwest of France, we cultivate this oat whilst respecting the surrounding ecosystem. The quality of each harvest is controlled according to Klorane Phytofilière, a process of exceptional quality standards. Only mature oat seeds are collected, separated and dried. We then extract the milk rich in active ingredients to incorporate its moisturising, softening and protective properties into the shampoo.
How to use: Shake well before use and spray evenly 10 inches away from hair roots. Leave for 2 minutes and brush hair thoroughly.
Hypoallergenic. Paraben free. Colorant free. Biodegradable formula. Dermatologically tested
|Ingredients||BUTANE. PROPANE. ISOBUTANE. ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH (ORYZA SATIVA). SD ALCOHOL 39-C (ALCOHOL DENAT). ALUMINIUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE. AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT (AVENA SATIVA KERNEL OIL). BENZYL SALICYLATE. CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE. CYCLODEXTRIN. CYCLOHEXASILOXANE. CYCLOPENTASILOXANE. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HEXYL CINNAMAL. ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE. LIMONENE. SILICA.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.