Klorane Softening Shampoo Bar with Oat 80g
Why not try...
- Phyto PhytoCyane Densifying Treatment Shampoo 250mlHighly recommended for temporary ha ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Phyto Phytocedrat Purifying Treatment Shampoo 250mlCleanse your hair and balance your ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Phyto Phytokeratine Extreme Exceptional Shampoo 200mlBenefits:RepairsReplenishes Nutrien ...Special Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00
- Klorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream with Mango Butter 125mlKlorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream w ...£13.00
- Phyto Novathrix Fortifying Energising Shampoo 200mlThe essential ally to the treatment ...Special Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00
- Uriage DS Hair Kerato-reducing Shampoo 150mlUriage DS Hair Kerato-reducing Sham ...£11.99
Klorane Ultra-Gentle Shampoo Bar with Oat:
✓ Gently washes & detangles
✓ Biodegradable formula
✓ Eco-friendly format - ZERO Plastic
✓ Suitable for the whole family, ages 3+
✓ Dermatologically tested
This new eco-friendly 2-in-1 solid shampoo bar, has a gentle foaming, cleansing, and detangling action that nourishes hair, leaving it soft, hydrated and protected. Oat, Avena Sativa L., is selected for its high content of glucids, lipids, and vitamins. We cultivate the Oat on own own lands in the southwest of France, using certified organic farming practices. With its ultra gentle formula and mild fragrance, it has a high paediatric tolerance, making it suitable for the whole family (3 years +).
Oat, a perennial plant, traditionally used for its softening and protecting properties. We have chosen to grow a spring species called Avena Sativa L., for its high content in glucids, lipids and vitamins. We harvest it from our own fields according to Organic Agriculture Standards. Only mature Oat seeds are collected, separated and dried. We then extract the milk, rich in active ingredients, to incorporate its moisturising, softening and protective properties into this dry shampoo.
How to use
Apply to wet hair. Work into a lather and then rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
|Ingredients||TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) STARCH (TRITICUM VULGARE STARCH)*. SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE. DISODIUM LAURYL SULFOSUCCINATE. CETEARYL ALCOHOL*. WATER (AQUA)*. GLYCERIN*. HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL*. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH (ZEA MAYS STARCH)*. AVENA SATIVA (OAT) LEAF/STEM EXTRACT (AVENA SATIVA LEAF/STEM EXTRACT)*. ACRYLAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE/ACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER. COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.