Klorane Tinted Dry Shampoo with Nettle 150ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Kera Solutions Resurfacing Shampoo 250mlUse of the Vichy Dercos Kera Soluti ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
- Klorane Softening Shampoo Bar with Oat 80gKlorane Ultra-Gentle Shampoo Bar wi ...£11.00
- Vichy Dercos Nutirents Vitamin A.C.E Conditioner 200mlVichy Dercos Nutirents Vitamin A.C. ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
- Klorane Aquatic Mint Conditioner 150mlThe Klorane Aquatic Mint Conditione ...£10.00
- Mustela Stelatopia Foam Shampoo 150mlFoaming Shampoo developed for the s ...Special Price £10.00 Regular Price £12.50
KLORANE Tinted Dry Shampoo with Nettle absorbs excess sebum and helps decrease the frequency of washing hair. Thanks to its original formula, a unique blend of nettle extract with proven oil control properties combined to micronised powders with intense absorbing properties. Hair is cleaner and regains volume in just a few minutes.
Nettle, a remarkable plant in the Urticaceae family, is traditionally used for its many medical properties. We selected the Urtica dioica L. species, whose root is rich in a potent sebo-regulating plant-based ingredient. Gathered in Europe, its roots are harvested and dried naturally in the sun in order to concentrate this ingredient.
How to use: Shake well before use and spray evenly 30cm away from hair, focusing at the roots. Leave on for 2 minutes and then brush hair thoroughly until the powder is removed.
|Ingredients||BUTANE. PROPANE. ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH (ORYZA SATIVA STARCH). ISOBUTANE. ALCOHOL (ALCOHOL DENAT). ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE. ALUMINIUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE. CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE. CYCLODEXTRIN. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) (CI 77492) (CI 77499) ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE. POLYSORBATE 20. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SILICA. URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) ROOT EXTRACT (URTICA DIOICA ROOT EXTRACT). WATER (AQUA).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.