Why not try...
- Solgar Vitamin K2 100ug Vegicaps 50Solgar Vitamin K2 100ug Capsules: ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £28.25
- Pharmanord Bio-Curcumin Capsules 50✓ 400 mg patented* curcumin extra ...Special Price £20.83 Regular Price £24.50
- Lamberts Multi-Guard ADR Tablets 120Lamberts Multi-Guard ADR Tablets: ...Special Price £21.99 Regular Price £27.95
- Lamberts Quercetin 500mg Tablets 60Lamberts Quercetin 500mg Tablets: ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.95
- Nature's Plus BioAdvanced Menopause Support Caps 60Nature's Plus BioAdvanced Meno ...Special Price £21.21 Regular Price £24.95
- Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Potency Vegicaps 100Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Pote ...Special Price £20.49 Regular Price £28.99
Lamberts Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg Capsules:
- L-Carnitine and in particular, Acetyl L-Carnitine, is widely recommended by practitioners
- Full 500mg of ALCAR
- One-a-day formula
- One of the most researched forms
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Lamberts Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg is a one-a-day formula. Made in the UK and produced in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP. It is suitable for vegetarians. Acetyl L-Carnitine is an altered form of the amino acid, L-Carnitine, and is one of the most researched forms of carnitine. Furthermore, evidence suggests that the absorption from the small intestine of the acetyl form of this particular amino acid is enhanced.
Carnitine is an important amino acid made in the body from lysine, in the presence of vitamin C, and is mainly found in animal based foods. It is best known for its role in supporting mitochondrial health since it is responsible for transporting fatty acid chains to the mitochondria within cells, where they are oxidised to produce energy. Carnitine is also in charge of removing waste products from the mitochondria. L-Carnitine and in particular, Acetyl L-Carnitine, is widely recommended by practitioners.
How to use Lamberts Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg Capsules:
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Each capsule delivers:
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Bought to help with fat absorption on a (near) keto diet. Is doing the trick
- I have been taking this supplement for quite a while now and find it helpful. I have bought this specific brand as it is good value for money based on
- I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and wouldn't be without these. If I miss them for only two days my energy levels are adversely affected, a