Lamberts L-Carnitine 500mg Caps 60
Pure, free-form that is ready to be absorbed
Why not try...
- Biocare Vitamin C Rosehip Complex Powder 150g✓ Vitamin C Rosehip Complex is ...£16.85
- Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 with B-Complex Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£17.65
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £17.24 Regular Price £21.55
- Enzymedica Kids Digest Chewable Tabs 60Enzymedica Kids Digest provides dig ...£16.99Out of stock
- Viridian 5-HTP 100mg Vegicaps 60Viridian 5-HTP 100mg Vegicaps are: ...£18.50
Lamberts L-Carnitine is in a form that is ready to be absorbed by the body without needing to be broken down by digestive enzymes. Each capsule provides a full 500mg of pure L-Carnitine, provided by 745mg of a compound called L-Carnitine L-tartrate. Some companies label their product as if this compound is 100% L-Carnitine, but it is actually only 67% L-Carnitine. However LambertS® does it correctly and our product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Carnitine is one of the most popular amino acid supplements and because the raw material is relatively expensive we advise some caution when choosing L-carnitine supplements, particularly imported products.
Daily Intake: 1 capsule
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.