Lamberts L-Carnitine 500mg Caps 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Eyewise Omega 3 Capsules 60Lamberts Eyewise Omega 3 Capsules: ...£17.49
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £17.24 Regular Price £21.55
Lamberts L-Carnitine 500mg Capsules:
- Each capsule provides a full 500mg of pure L-Carnitine
- Provided by 745mg of a compound called L-Carnitine L-tartrate
- A form that is ready to be absorbed by the body without needing to be broken down by digestive enzymes
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Some companies label their product as if this compound is 100% L-Carnitine, but it is actually only 67% L-Carnitine
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Lamberts L-Carnitine is in a form that is ready to be absorbed by the body without needing to be broken down by digestive enzymes. Each capsule provides a full 500mg of pure L-Carnitine, provided by 745mg of a compound called L-Carnitine L-tartrate. Some companies label their product as if this compound is 100% L-Carnitine, but it is actually only 67% L-Carnitine. However LambertS® does it correctly and our product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Carnitine is one of the most popular amino acid supplements and because the raw material is relatively expensive we advise some caution when choosing L-carnitine supplements, particularly imported products.
How to use Lamberts L-Carnitine 500mg Capsules:
1 capsule daily.
It is preferable to take amino acids with fruit juice or water rather than milk.
An amino acid is best taken ½ hour before any meal or at bedtime.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover our Lamberts Amino Acids range here.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
Each capsule delivers:
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.