Why not try...
- Pharmanord BIOmega-3 Kids Fish Oil 1000mg Caps 120Pharmanord BIOmega-3 Kids Fish Oil ...Special Price £8.46 Regular Price £9.95
- Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets 60Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets: ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £14.00
- Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tablets 100Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tab ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- Solgar Kangavites Bouncin' Berry Chewable Tabs 60Solgar Kangavites Bouncin' Ber ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £14.00
- Lamberts Garlic 8250mg Tablets 60Lamberts Garlic 8250mg Tablets: ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- Terranova B-Complex with Vitamin C Vegicaps 50Terranova B-Complex with Vitamin C ...Special Price £8.84 Regular Price £11.05
Lamberts Taurine 500mg Capsules:
- A pure, free-form amino acid that is ready to be absorbed by the body without needing to be broken down by digestive enzymes
- Each capsule provides a full 500mg of Taurine
- One capsule will double the typical daily intake of taurine from food and two capsules provides the same amount of taurine as found in popular energy drinks
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Lamberts Taurine is a pure, free-form amino acid that is ready to be absorbed by the body without needing to be broken down by digestive enzymes. Each capsule provides a full 500mg of Taurine. One capsule will double the typical daily intake of taurine from food and two capsules provides the same amount of taurine as found in popular energy drinks.
This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
How to use Lamberts Taurine 500mg Capsules:
Take 1 to 3 capsules daily. It is preferable to take Amino Acids with fruit juice or water rather than milk.
An Amino Acid is best taken 1/2 hour before any meal or at bedtime.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover our Lamberts Amino Acids range here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Speedy service great