Why not try...
- Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Capsules 60Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Capsu ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex Veg Caps 60Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex ...Special Price £17.32 Regular Price £21.65
- Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets 120Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula ...Special Price £15.49 Regular Price £25.50
- Solaray Calcium Citrate 1000mg Capsules 240Solaray Calcium Citrate 1000mg Caps ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.99
- Lamberts Probioguard Capsules 60Lamberts Probioguard Capsules: E ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Quest Vitamins Acidophilus Plus Caps 180Quest Vitamins Acidophilus Plus is ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £17.15
Lamberts Bromelain 1250GDU Tablets:
- Natural enzyme extracted from the stem of fresh pineapples which has traditionally been used as an aid to digestion
- One of the highest strength bromelain products available
- Provides 1250 GDU's (gelatin dissolving units) per tablet
- Small, vegetarian/vegan tablets
- Taste free
Lamberts Bromelain is one of the highest strength bromelain products available, providing 1250 GDU's (gelatin-dissolving units) per tablet. This is a measure of how active this naturally sourced enzyme really is and is therefore more relevant than the weight of bromelain. Watch out for some USA imports which overstate the GDU level per tablet on the front of the label (one described as 3000 GDU is actually 1000GDU).
Bromelain is a protein digesting enzyme extracted from the stem of fresh pineapples which has traditionally been used as an aid to digestion. However, more recently, research has shown that some bromelain can be absorbed and have useful activity within the body. It is sometimes recommended to be taken alongside glucosamine.
Read more: Best Natural Remedies for Hay Fever
How to use Lamberts Bromelain 1000GDU Tablets:
For joint care: 3 tablets (1 between each meal) for one week. Thereafter a maintenance dose of 1 tablet daily can be taken for 3 to 6 months.
For digestive care: 1 tablet before each main meal up to a maximum of 3 per day.
Discover our Lamberts Digestive Aids here.
Each tablet delivers:
*GDU= gelatin-dissolving units
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...