Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin with Iron Capsules 60
Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin with Iron Capsules:
- Blend of bioavailable vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients and other factors for optimal nutrition
- Convenient once-daily capsule
- Provides active forms of B vitamins including folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free-from gluten, soy, and dairy
Key benefits of Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin with Iron:
- O.N.E. Multivitamin is a once-daily formula with a comprehensive profile of highly bioavailable vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients and other factors to support optimal nutrition for both men and women
- Provides vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms
- With active forms of B vitamins including folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate
- Features sustained-release water-soluble CoQ10 as well as the carotenoids lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin for greater daily nutritional support
- Expertly formulated to provide optimal levels of each nutrient
- Provides 2000 IU of vitamin D3 in each vegetarian capsule
- Features sustained-release water-soluble naturally-fermented CoQ10
- Provides the phytonutrients lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin
- Featuring iron as well absorbed and tollerated iron glycinate
- Iodine contributes to normal thyroid function
- Zinc and vitamins C and D contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Selenium and vitamin E contribute to protecting cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamins B1, B3, and B6 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Folate, vitamin B5 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
How to take Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin with Iron Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin with Iron Capsules:
All Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
|Ubiquinone, MicroActive® Q10 ubiquinone cyclodextrin complex, carotenoids providing lutein, choline bitartrate, d-alpha tocopherol succinate, inositol, cholecalciferol, niacinamide, beta carotene, calcium pantothenate, carotenoids providing lycopene, selenomethionine, carotenoids providing zeaxanthin, ascorbyl palmitate, menaquinone-7, phytomenadione, manganese citrate, potassium iodide, thiamine HCl, retinol acetate, pyridoxal 5' phosphate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin 5' phosphate, riboflavin, chromium picolinate, methylcobalamin, calcium-l-methylfolate, biotin, sodium molybdate, ascorbic acid, ferrous bisglycinate, zinc citrate, alpha lipoic acid. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Gluten, Soy, Dairy
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.