Lamberts Eyewise Omega 3 Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia & MSM Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia &a ...Special Price £21.16 Regular Price £26.45Out of stock
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Chewable Multi Assorted Flavours 120Nature's Plus Animal Parade Go ...Special Price £19.93 Regular Price £23.45Out of stock
- Pharmanord Bio-Curcumin Capsules 50✓ 400 mg patented* curcumin extra ...Special Price £19.60 Regular Price £24.50
Lamberts Eyewise Omega 3 Capsules:
- High potency, one-a-day formula
- A full 20mg of lutein naturally sourced pure 'free-form' lutein that is ready to be absorbed
- Also includes zeaxanthin
- Provides a full 356mg of omega 3s per capsule, including 250mg DHA which contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- The pure fish oil we use is certified from sustainable fisheries
- Natural vitamin D3 at 100% of the Nutrient Reference Value for adults
- Not suitable for Vegetarians
- Not suitable for Vegans
High Strength Lutein 20mg plus Omega 3s and Vitamin D3:
This unique high potency, one-a-day formula is a synergistic combination of lutein, zeaxanthin and omega-3 fatty acids from pure fish oil, plus natural vitamin D3.
As with Lamberts hugely successful original Eyewise product which is still available, they have included a full 20mg of pure ‘free-form’ lutein that is ready to be absorbed, as well as zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids that are not made in the body, and so they must be obtained from the diet, most notably from green leafy vegetables. In plants, lutein is produced to help protect the cell contents from damage by sunlight. Our bodies can use lutein in the same way as it is deposited in the macula where it filters out the harmful wavelengths in sunlight that can damage the delicate light receptor cells of the macula. Like all carotenoids, lutein is an antioxidant, and it is therefore believed to play a role in protecting the macula tissue from the damage caused by harmful free radicals.
Numerous studies indicate that omega-3 fatty acids, may also be especially important in preserving and maintaining healthy eyes, especially as we age. We have included a full 356mg of omega 3s per capsule, including 250mg of DHA which contributes to the maintenance of normal vision. Moreover, the pure fish oil we use is certified from sustainable fisheries.
How to take Lamberts Eyewise Omega 3 Capsules:
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Typically per capsule:
Fish Body Oil Concentrate 626mg 626mg
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.