Lamberts Eyewise Omega 3 Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Bare Biology Mums & Bumps Pure Omega-3 for Pregnancy Caps 30Bare Biology Mums & Bumps Pure ...£19.00
- Viridian Astaxanthin Vegan Capsules 30Viridian Astaxanthin Vegan Capsules ...£20.90
- Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia & MSM Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia &a ...Special Price £20.16 Regular Price £25.20Out of stock
- Life Extension Uric Acid Control Vegicaps 60Uric Acid Control, 60 vegetarian ca ...£18.94Out of stock
Lamberts Eyewise Omega 3 Capsules:
- High potency, one-a-day formula
- A full 20mg of lutein naturally sourced pure 'free-form' lutein that is ready to be absorbed
- Also includes zeaxanthin
- Provides a full 356mg of omega 3s per capsule, including 250mg DHA which contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- The pure fish oil we use is certified from sustainable fisheries
- Natural vitamin D3 at 100% of the Nutrient Reference Value for adults
- Not suitable for Vegetarians
- Not suitable for Vegans
High Strength Lutein 20mg plus Omega 3s and Vitamin D3:
This unique high potency, one-a-day formula is a synergistic combination of lutein, zeaxanthin and omega-3 fatty acids from pure fish oil, plus natural vitamin D3.
As with Lamberts hugely successful original Eyewise product which is still available, they have included a full 20mg of pure ‘free-form’ lutein that is ready to be absorbed, as well as zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids that are not made in the body, and so they must be obtained from the diet, most notably from green leafy vegetables. In plants, lutein is produced to help protect the cell contents from damage by sunlight. Our bodies can use lutein in the same way as it is deposited in the macula where it filters out the harmful wavelengths in sunlight that can damage the delicate light receptor cells of the macula. Like all carotenoids, lutein is an antioxidant, and it is therefore believed to play a role in protecting the macula tissue from the damage caused by harmful free radicals.
Numerous studies indicate that omega-3 fatty acids, may also be especially important in preserving and maintaining healthy eyes, especially as we age. We have included a full 356mg of omega 3s per capsule, including 250mg of DHA which contributes to the maintenance of normal vision. Moreover, the pure fish oil we use is certified from sustainable fisheries.
How to take Lamberts Eyewise Omega 3 Capsules:
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.