Lamberts Ginkgo 6000mg Tablets 180
Why not try...
- Pharmanord Bio-Curcumin Capsules 50✓ 400 mg patented* curcumin extra ...Special Price £19.60 Regular Price £24.50
Lamberts Ginkgo 6000mg Tablets:
- One of the highest strength ginkgo products available in the UK
- Each tablet contains 120mg extract, equivalent to 6000mg of dried leaf
- Time release tablets release gingko gradually and so are gentle on the stomach
- Lamberts® use a standardised extract called GBE, as this is the material most commonly studied
- A high purity extract with guaranteed low levels of unwanted ginkgolic acid
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
This product is one of the highest strength ginkgo products available in the UK. Each tablet contains 120mg extract, equivalent to 6000mg of dried leaf. We have also made the tablets time release so that the ginkgo is released gradually over a period of approximately 2 hours. This will help prevent any minor side effects, such as mild, short-term headaches.
Most of the studies on Ginkgo biloba have been carried out with a standardised extract called GBE, containing 24% glycosides, and this is the material used in this Lamberts product. We also insist on a high purity extract that has guaranteed low levels of an unwanted natural compound called ginkgolic acid. No other UK brand uses this high grade of Ginkgo extract.
Ginkgo biloba is still one of the most popular herbs in the world, with millions of people using it throughout Europe and North America.
How to use Lamberts Ginkgo 6000mg Tablets:
1 tablet daily just after a meal.
Discover our Lamberts Herbs range here.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent service and very quick delivery as always. Repeat customer
- je ne peux rien dire, vu que je n' ai pas encore reçu ma commande. a suivre, à bientôt Jean-Pierre le 16.09.2021
- très efficace. merci pour l' envoi rapide, Jean-Pierre
- Great Price Great Service
- I believe these are the best Glucosamine tablets you can buy!