Lamberts Glucosamine QCV Tabs 120
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 500mg Time Release Tablets 250Lamberts Vitamin C 500mg Time Relea ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £17.95
- Jarrow Formulas SAMe 200 Tabs 20✓ Supports Joint Health ✓ Supp ...£13.50
- Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 10 ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £17.50
Lamberts Glucosamine QCV Tablets:
- Glucosamine QCV is a unique formula developed by Lamberts®
- Providing a full 929mg glucosamine sulphate 2KCl
- Plus a pure source of quercetin, at a level equivalent to that found in four apples
- And 100mg (a whole dessertspoon) of cider vinegar per tablet
Glucosamine Sulphate 929mg 2KCl with Quercetin & Cider Vinegar:
Lamberts Glucosamine QCV is a unique formula developed by Lamberts to provide a full 1000mg glucosamine sulphate 2KCl, with the addition of cider vinegar and quercetin. Cider vinegar has been used for centuries for numerous health reasons and this product provides the equivalent of a dessertspoon of cider vinegar per tablet.
Quercetin is a highly active bioflavonoid that is naturally found in fruit and vegetables, particularly in apples, and is one of the few bioflavonoids that has been used in human studies. We have added a pure source of quercetin, at a level equivalent to that found in four apples.
Glucosamine is now one of the most popular supplements in the world and although we are not allowed to say why that is we can say that nothing becomes this popular unless people are happy with it!
How to use Lamberts Glucosamine QCV Tablets:
Take 1 to 2 tablets daily.
Discover our Lamberts Nutrients range here.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.