Lamberts Iron 14mg Tablets 100
Why not try...
- Higher Nature Vital Vits for Kids Chewable Tabs 30Higher Nature Vital Vits for Kids i ...Special Price £6.72 Regular Price £8.40Out of stock
Lamberts Iron 14mg Tablets:
- Supplied in the form of citrate as this is known to be easily absorbed
- Some nutritionists consider this form to be less likely to cause constipation than the more common ferrous sulphate
- Low iron intakes are surprisingly common in the UK
- Iron is known to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- We highly recommend that any adult, particularly women of menstruating age, who eat a vegetarian diet, or very little red meat, should consider adding an iron supplement to their daily regime
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Iron (as citrate):
The iron in this product is in the form of citrate as this is known to be easily absorbed, and some nutritionists consider that this form is less likely to cause constipation than the more common ferrous sulphate.
Low iron intakes are surprisingly common in the UK and official data shows that 89% of young women have a daily intake of iron which is less than the RNI of 14.8mg. This reflects the move towards vegetarian diets and declining intakes of red meat.
Iron is known to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and we highly recommend that any adult, particularly women of menstruating age, who eat a vegetarian diet, or very little red meat, should consider adding an iron supplement to their daily regime.
How to use Lamberts Iron 14mg Tablets:
Take 1 tablets daily.
Discover our Lamberts Minerals range here.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I really like these iron tablets I feel so energised! Good value too. Thank you
- As a woman I know that I have always needed iron supplements and these make me feel very 'good'. We are happy to have them delivered every s
- Makes me feel like iron man...jump tall buildings
- I’ve been taking these for two weeks now and I’m already feeling less tired. They are small which makes them so much easier to swallow. If you are