Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets: ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- HealthAid LungForte Tablets 30Defence against free radical damage ...Special Price £14.39 Regular Price £17.99
- Lamberts MagAsorb 150mg Tablets 180Lamberts MagAsorb 150mg Tablets: ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Lamberts Omega 3-6-9 Capsules 120Lamberts Omega 3-6-9 Capsules: O ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £17.95
- Lamberts FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) 500gLamberts FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharid ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £17.50
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 and K2 Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin D3 and K2 Capsules ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £17.95
Lamberts L-Theanine 200mg Tablets:
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Theanine is an amino acid present in normal tea and believed to be responsible for that unique 'nice cup of tea' feeling
- Lamberts L-Theanine is one of the leading brands in the UK
- Responsive within the body in the first few hours
L-Theanine is a fascinating amino acid that is present in normal tea and is believed to be responsible for that unique 'nice cup of tea' feeling. Supplements of L-Theanine are now very popular, particularly in the USA, and Lamberts L-Theanine is one of the leading brands in the UK.
Unlike most supplements that need to be part of a regime for several weeks before any effect may be noted, with L-Theanine there is a response within the first few hours of use.
How to use Lamberts L-Theanine 200mg Tablets:
Daily intake: 1 tablet
Discover our Lamberts Amino Acids range here.
Each tablet provides:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good.
- I have used Landys Chemist a few times now. They have a good range. My orders are processed quickly and arrive within a few days.
- Has a swift calming effect & I think (!) has lowered my blood pressure
- All good.. No complaints... thank you On time, Everything. Bless
- I used to be skeptical about taking supplements but have seen great changes in conjunction with lifestyle changes. These are a fabulous product that h