Lamberts N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) Caps 60
Why not try...
- Enzymedica Kids Digest Chewable Tabs 60Enzymedica Kids Digest provides dig ...£16.99Out of stock
Lamberts N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a one-a-day formula that provides a full 600mg of NAC. Made in the UK and produced in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP. It is suitable for vegetarians.
NAC is an altered form of the amino acid L-Cysteine and is one of the few amino acids to contain sulphur. As a consequence, NAC has strong sulphur like odour, which is completely normal.
NAC increases the amount of a substance called glutathione in the body and is widely recommended by practitioners.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Does exactly what it’s supposed to came well on time no complaints
- Only giving this 4* as I personally find this brand stronger and does cause some stomach upset. Does work with my intistital cystitis though so is doi
- Definitely made a difference take 3 a day in one dose which is still less than the actual dose needed for full effect NAC but still works well when ta
- Working for me and my symptoms of schizophrenia.
- I experienced asthma side effects when taking this - shortness of breath, tight chest, tickly cough. Am not an asthma sufferer usually. Beware.