Why not try...
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Tabs 90Lamberts Multi-Guard Tablets are: ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- Solgar Vitamin D3 55ug (2200iu) Vegicaps 100Solgar Vitamin D3 55ug (2200iu) Veg ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £21.50
- Lamberts Omega 3-6-9 Capsules 120Lamberts Omega 3-6-9 Capsules: O ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £17.95
- Viridian Magnesium Bisglycinate Capsules 60Viridian Magnesium Bisglycinate Cap ...£15.40Out of stock
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Rele ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- HealthAid LungForte Tablets 30Defence against free radical damage ...Special Price £14.39 Regular Price £17.99
Lamberts St John's Wort Tablets:
- A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of slightly low mood and mild anxiety.
- This is based on traditional use only.
- Each tablet contains 370mg of extract, equivalent to 1,850mg - 2,590mg of St John's Wort.
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
370mg St John's Wort Extract:
Lamberts St John's Wort Tablets is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of slightly low mood and mild anxiety. This is based on traditional use only. Each tablet contains 370mg of extract, equivalent to 1,850mg - 2,590mg of St John's Wort
How to use Lamberts St John's Wort Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily with water or other liquid.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover Lamberts Herbal range here.
This product also contains the following ingredients:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- For me personally this is the only treatment that works for my chronic moderate depression and SAD. After unsuccessfully trying a range of synthetic d
- First time something works
- I bought this product to help with menopausal anxiety, I found it made it worse quite a few side effects if you read the leaflet not for me.
- Didn’t calm me down. Made me feel sick and they’re now lying calmly in the bin.
- St Johns Wort works for me, it works just as effectively as prescribed meds for controlling mild to moderate depression and SAD syndrome. This one is
- It does what it says! Lifts a Low Mood - I am all smiles and singing- and I do not normally sing! St John's Wort a good and safe homeopathic reme