Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Rose Lotion 150ml
Why not try...
- Fillerina Filler Treatment Grade 2Fillerina is the first generation o ...£92.50
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Moisture Lotion SPF30 50mlThis anti-aging lotion immediately ...Special Price £100.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Cellcosmet Exfoliant Dual Action 60mlEliminates dead skin cells, refines ...£99.00
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Rose Mask 75mlLancôme creates Absolue Precious C ...£96.00
- Cellcosmet Cellmen Face Scrub 100mlThe Cellcosmet Cellmen Face Scrub i ...£103.00
- Cellcosmet Cellmen Wash N' Shave 150mlThe Cellmen Wash N' Shave is a ...£103.00
Lancôme introduces Absolue Precious Cells Rose Lotion, a soothing gel infused with a blend of three rose extracts, rose water and real rose petal extracts. Created to deliver moisture and refreshing radiance, this face lotion helps revitalise the skin’s look. Skin feels plumper and revitalised, ready for your serum and/or moisturiser.
Explore Absolue, our premium anti-aging skincare range here.
Skin feels moisturised, plumper and looks radiant. After using Absolue Precious Cells Rose Lotion, your skin will feel soothed, refreshed and softer.
How to use:
On cleansed skin, apply and spread across the forehead, cheeks, chin and down the neck in long gliding strokes, working from the centre of the face towards the outside.
Use morning and/or evening.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • NIACINAMIDE • CI 14700 / RED 4 • CI 17200 / RED 33 • ALCOHOL • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE • SODIUM BENZOATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • PPG-26-BUTETH-26 • PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN • TRIS(TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE • LIMONENE • PANTHENOL • LINALOOL • CARBOMER • ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER • ROSA GALLICA FLOWER • DISODIUM EDTA • ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT • CITRIC ACID • POTASSIUM SORBATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE|
|Disclaimer||This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.