Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Rose Mask 75ml
Why not try...
- Cellcosmet Cellmen Face Scrub 100mlThe Cellcosmet Cellmen Face Scrub i ...£103.00
- Fillerina Eyes & Eyelids Grade 5 15mlFillerina Eyes and Eyelids has been ...£110.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Overnight Cream 50mlTreat visible signs of aging with E ...Special Price £108.00 Regular Price £135.00
- Cellcosmet Hand Cream 60mlThe Cellcosmet Hand Cream is an int ...£111.50
- Cellcosmet Juvenil Night Cream 30mlNourishes and revitalises the skinR ...£113.50
- Fillerina Neck & Cleavage Treatment Grade 4 (2x30ml)Fillerina Neck and Cleavage is a de ...£115.00
Lancôme creates Absolue Precious Cells Rose Mask, enriched with rose extracts and rose water. With its soothing texture, this intensely fresh yet indulgently rich face mask has been carefully created with a blend of three precious rose extracts and helps to revitalise the skin’s glow.
This Rose Mask helps to make skin feel more nourished and revitalised. The skin feels softer, suppler and smoother. Skin appears radiant, feels hydrated and reveals a glow.
Rich but fresh, opulent gel infused with rose petals.
How to use:
On cleansed skin, apply and spread the gel across the forehead, cheeks, chin and down the neck in long gliding strokes, working from the centre of the face towards the outside.
Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Remove the excess and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Use morning and/or evening.
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water, Methylpropanediol, Propanediol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 17200 / Red 33, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trideceth-6, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylatecrosspolymer, Rosa Canina Flower, Disodium Edta, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Citronellol, Parfum / Fragrance.|
|Disclaimer||This ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.