Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Rose Mask 75ml
Why not try...
- Cellcosmet Cellmen Face Scrub 100mlThe Cellcosmet Cellmen Face Scrub i ...£103.00
- Cellcosmet Cellmen Wash N' Shave 150mlThe Cellmen Wash N' Shave is a ...£103.00
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Eye Serum 15mlWhen using the Lancome Absolue Prec ...Special Price £100.00 Regular Price £125.00Out of stock
- Fillerina Eyes & Eyelids Grade 4 15mlFillerina Eyes and Eyelids has been ...£95.00
- Fillerina Filler Treatment Grade 2Fillerina is the first generation o ...£92.50
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Moisture Lotion SPF30 50mlThis anti-aging lotion immediately ...Special Price £100.00 Regular Price £125.00Out of stock
Lancôme creates Absolue Precious Cells Rose Mask, enriched with rose extracts and rose water. With its soothing texture, this intensely fresh yet indulgently rich face mask has been carefully created with a blend of three precious rose extracts and helps to revitalise the skin’s glow.
This Rose Mask helps to make skin feel more nourished and revitalised. The skin feels softer, suppler and smoother. Skin appears radiant, feels hydrated and reveals a glow.
Rich but fresh, opulent gel infused with rose petals.
How to use:
On cleansed skin, apply and spread the gel across the forehead, cheeks, chin and down the neck in long gliding strokes, working from the centre of the face towards the outside.
Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Remove the excess and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Use morning and/or evening.
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water, Methylpropanediol, Propanediol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 17200 / Red 33, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trideceth-6, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylatecrosspolymer, Rosa Canina Flower, Disodium Edta, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Citronellol, Parfum / Fragrance.|
|Disclaimer||This ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.