Lancome Blush Subtil Powder Blush
Why not try...
- Clarins Bronzing Duo SPF15 Mineral Powder CompactThe Clarins Bronzing Duo SPF15 Mine ...Out of stock
- Clarins Milk Boost Skin-Perfecting Milk 50ml✓ Makes your complexion even, rad ...As low as £28.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Clarins Ever Matte Compact PowderClarins Ever Matte Compact Pow ...Out of stock
- Clarins Ever Matte Loose PowderClarins Ever Matte Loose Powder:&nb ...Out of stock
- Clarins Ever Bronze Compact PowderClarins Ever Bronze Compact Powder: ...As low as £27.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Clarins Pore Perfecting Matifying KitWith the Clarins Pore Perfecting Ma ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £33.00Out of stock
Ultra fine, this luxuriously silky powder blush fuses on the skin for a fresh and natural-looking complexion and long lasting comfort.
Silky, superfine micronized powder pigments in matte,shimmering and sparkling shades ensure irresistibly soft, blendable application.
A palette of vivid colors to flatter skin tones, easy to apply thanks to its brush.
HOW TO APPLY BLUSH SUBTIL
Inspired by tips & techniques from some of the most famous makeup artists, Lancôme shows you three simple and expert ways to enhance and brighten the look of your complexion using Blush Subtil:
How to brighten cheeks?
Apply BLUSH SUBTIL to the apples of the cheeks, lightly sweeping towards the temples. TIP: Smile to find the apples of your cheeks.
How to highlight cheekbones?
Apply BLUSH SUBTIL to the upper cheekbones and around the outer corner of the eye to the brow bones. TIP: Blend a lighter shade of blush in this area to create a more defined look.
How to sculpt cheekbones?
Sweep BLUSH SUBTIL from the top corner of the ear directly under the cheekbones, parallel to the jawline. TIP: Purse your lips to find the natural contour area beneath the cheekbone.
Match Blush Subtil with our best selling liquid foundation Teint Idole Ultra Wear for fantastic complexion results.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.