Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream-Gel 50ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream Dry Skin 50mlClarins' exclusive new anti-po ...£37.00
- Cellcosmet Gentle Purifying Cleanser 60mlPurifies the epidermis while mainta ...£37.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Aftershave Lotion 125mlTop Notes: MintHeart Notes: Lavende ...£38.00Out of stock
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream SPF20 All Skin types 50mlClarins' exclusive new anti-po ...£37.00
- Filorga Time-Filler Eyes Absolute Eye Correction Cream 15mlFilorga Time-Filler Eyes Absolute E ...£40.00
Ideal for sensitive skin
Soft, radiant and moisturised skin
Bold make-up, lack of sleep, packed agenda, stress, hectic life… Your skin is overstrained and becomes dull. Try Hydra Zen Gel Cream for up to 24hr fresh hydration!
Its cream to gel formula enriched with Moringa Seed Extract, Rose Extract and Peony Root Extract is intensely hydrating and soothing.
It promotes an improved appearance of even dry, sensitive skin so it is left looking more radiant and hydrated.
1.Remove makeup and impurities with Eau Micellaire Confort.
2. Use Tonique Confort for post cleanse hydration.
3. Finally, gently apply Hydra Zen Gel Cream on a face and neck.
To be used every day.
Extra Skincare: To gently exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and gives your skin a smooth and baby-soft, even texture try Rose Sugar Scrub. Use Hydra Zen Jelly Mask overnight for a long-lasting moisture surge.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE • ALCOHOL DENAT. • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • CI 147 / RED 4 • SODIUM CHLORIDE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA EXTRACT / PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT • EUGENOL • TRIETHANOLAMINE • CHLORPHENESIN • SALICYLIC ACID • CELLULOSE ACETATE BUTYRATE • POLYPHOSPHORYLCHOLINE GLYCOL ACRYLATE • POLYVINYL ALCOHOL • DIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONOL • LIMONENE • XANTHAN GUM • CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT • BENZYL ALCOHOL • ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT • DISODIUM EDTA • ROSA GALLICA EXTRACT / ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT • METHYLPARABEN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • PHENOXYETHANOL|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love this product - I get really dry skin after cleansing so use this twice a day morning and night. Since then my make up looks much smoother and I f
- I've used Hydra Zen Moisturising Cream Gel for a number of years and is something I will continue to use as is non greasy and perfect under my La
- This crème-gel is perfect for the summer months, as it's not as heavy as most moisturisers, yet it's still really moisturising. It leaves m
- A product that really works. Makes my skin feel comfortable.
- I have always used Lancôme products, but this is truly one of the best Moisturisers ever. It is so light, but gives you such a softness. It puts yout
- Bought this 2 months ago and the first cream to completely clear red dry eczema patches on my face .Ran out last week and red patches returning Off to
- Got thr day cream skin gone very dry going to try the hydra night cream