Lancome Hydra Zen Jelly Mask 100ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist All Skin Types 50mlVichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist ...Special Price £29.75 Regular Price £35.00
Bold make-up, lack of sleep, packed agenda, stress, hectic life… Your skin can feel overstrained and becomes dull. To quench and re-plump your skin with moisture overnight use our Hydra Zen Jelly mask!
Hydra Zen Jelly Mask instantly moisturises and nourishes your skin by locking in hydration. It contains Moringa Seed and Peony Root Extracts, Hyaluronic Acid and Rose Water. The formula leaves a fresh and glowy finish that looks effortlessly beautiful and dewy.
How to use:
1. Remove makeup and impurities with Eau Micellaire Confort.
2. Apply a generous amount of mask on dry and cleansed skin. The cooling jelly texture will instantly coat skin.
3. Leave overnight for a long lasting moisture surge.
4. In the morning, follow with your usual cleansing routine with Tonique Confort..
5. Apply a generous layer 2 or 3 times a week, or use a thinner layer each evening as your night care.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, CI14700/Red 4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Theobroma Cacao Extra/Cocoa Extract, Paeonia Suffruitcosa Root Extract, Arginine, Salicylic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Carbomer, Sorbitol, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Disodium Phosphate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Parfum/Fragrance, FIL B216949/1|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- the mask is a nice little treat. Use at bedtime and skin feels fresh the next day