Lancome O D'Azur Eau de Toilette 75ml
Why not try...
- Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette 30mlGucci Guilty Eau de Toilette: A ...Special Price £38.50 Regular Price £49.00Out of stock
- Narciso Rodriguez Rouge Eau de Parfum 30mlNarciso Rodriguez Rouge Eau de Parf ...Special Price £39.50 Regular Price £50.00Out of stock
- Mont Blanc Explorer Eau de Parfum 60mlMont Blanc Explorer Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £41.50 Regular Price £52.00
- Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Parfum 30mlNarciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Pa ...Special Price £39.50 Regular Price £50.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Toilette 30mlJean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £49.00Out of stock
Lancome O D'Azur Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For her
- Fruity-floral fragrance
- Features notes of Sicilian Bergamot and Calabria Lemon essence
Capture the essence of a quaint afternoon in the South of France with Ô D’Azur perfume for women from Lancôme. Forty years after the creation of the fragrance classic Ô de Lancôme, Lancôme introduces the breathtakingly fresh scent Ô D’Azur, a soft summer eau de toilette inspired by the majestic Cote d’Azur along the French Riviera.
What does Lancome O D'Azur Eau de Toilette smell like?
The fruity-floral fragrance captures the feeling of relaxed sensuality on a late summer afternoon where warm, golden sands are caressed by the sparkling blue Mediterranean sea. Ô D’Azur embodies the freshness of Sicilian Bergamot and the sensuality of Rose and Peony flowers.
Lancome O D'Azur Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Calabria Lemon essence
- Heart Notes: Rose, Lychee
- Base Notes: Cedarwood, Musk
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.