Why not try...
- Lamberts Florisene for Women Tablets 90Lamberts Florisene for Women Tablet ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.95
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 and K2 Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin D3 and K2 Capsules ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £17.95
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Tabs 90Lamberts Multi-Guard Tablets are: ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- Solaray Calcium Citrate 1000mg Capsules 240Solaray Calcium Citrate 1000mg Caps ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.99
- Nature's Plus Magnesium Nighttime Caps 60Nature's Plus Magnesium Nightt ...Special Price £15.26 Regular Price £17.95
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Rele ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
Animals have unique physiological and structural systems and need specific food and nutrients for optimal health. Household pets are now considered family members who require special attention. Filling the need, the pet food industry has grown tremendously over the years. Yet, you have to wonder if you acquire the best nutrients for your cat that has more stringent nutritional requirements than dogs and humans.
Nutrients like taurine and arginine are important to a cat’s health. Taurine is a must for your cat’s heart, kidney and eye health. Arginine detoxifies ammonia in the cats’ kidneys and is also important for heart and pancreatic function and a healthy bowel. Arachidonic acid is an essential fatty acid for cats since they cannot produce significant quantities on their own. In addition, cats have problems metabolising certain amino acids from other nutrients, and just like humans, they require B vitamins to support the cardiovascular system.
So, how can you be sure that you give your pet the best nutrition? Besides high-quality commercial foods that are nutrient-enriched, food supplements are the best way for acquiring the vitamins and minerals necessary for long healthy lives. Just two scoops of Life Extension’s Cat Mix deliver the nutrients your pet needs to stay healthy and strong. Cat Mix provides significant amounts of vitamins, flavonoids, amino acids, antioxidants, probiotics, essential fatty acids, methylation enhancers and more. Life Extension pet supplements contain the same premium-grade nutrients used in the products consumed by Life Extension customers.
Read More: Pet Supplements For Joint Health
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I am very impressed with this Life Extension Cat Mix. It is full of valuable vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids herbs and probotics. It appears to su
- I wrote a fabulous review and then the internet went off - so briefly now my Cats are clearly benefiting from this product - it is early days as they